 CAD / 7095
Re: Wallpapers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 14:15:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney writes:
Richard, what error did L3PAO give?  Mine just won't generate the file, the
L3P window flashes on and off (Win2k) and no file is generated.

Actually, the problem seems to be one where the L3PAO outputted file doesn't
contain the complete paths to the parts in the LGEO library, this causes POV
to bomb on each and every include statement. In the main these take the form
of the following include statement:

#include "lg_[etc.........]"

but should take the form:

#include "[full path]lg_[etc.........]"

I suppose there's a way to automate this that I haven't noticed yet, but I
can also fix it in Textpad with the "replace all" editing feature.
Interestingly, LGEO creates enhancements that are not always to my liking
(textured slopes), and in the case of one model created strange element
replacements -- in this case a 3461 propeller over each wheel of the
motorcycle shortcut. Kinda spoils my fun...

-- Hop-Frog