 CAD / MLCad / 1652
Re: MLCAD for Linux :D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 22:56:59 GMT

Dan Boger wrote:

So for all of those running an alternative OS, there's something to cheer
about!

you mean something ELSE to cheer about :)  You can also look at leocad,
which I believe had a native linux version (though I did find it a bit
slow).

I didn't really like the LEOCAD interface much. Also MLCAD seems much more
advanced, with stuff such as hose and minifig generator.

As for the cheering, at that time I was working on a MOC, ran out of bricks
and put myself to the Wine/MLCAD thing just out of frustration with my lack
of parts, so at the time it was the only thing to be cheerful about :D
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
LEGO Santa Fe B-unit | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/lego/f7b.html