 CAD / MLCad / 1646
Re: MLCAD for Linux :D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 12:24:25 GMT

Xanthra47 wrote:

One oddity I've noticed :
I have to run MLCAD under wine as root.  I get a lot
of errors and winedebug goes nuts if I run it as
a regular user.

Perhaps Wine wasn't set up properly?
I downloaded the 20030408 CVS release, did a generic ./configure | make |
sudo make install , while logged in as regular user.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
LEGO Santa Fe B-unit | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/lego/f7b.html