 CAD / MLCad / 153
Re: Sv: Changing the Rotational Axis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 23:20:58 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> writes:
If you're not too comfortable with inserting an extra part, you can
try other placeholders.  My actual preference is a part called
LIGHT.DAT, >which is nice because it consists of nothing but six lines
representing
the three axes.  I forget where I got it from; I suspect Lutz Uhlman's
L2P utility.

IIRC, LIGHT.DAT is included in the standard LDraw download.  At least,
it's used in my tutorial[1], and I never had anyone complain :)
Personally, I delete the light.dat I inserted as soon as I've placed the
first part.
--Bram

1)see: http://library.advanced.org/20551/lessons13-15.html