 CAD / MLCad / 128 (-20)
  Re: Why is my transparency greyed out?

(...) Uuuupps, this should work ... I will have a look at this ... Michael (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Why is my transparency greyed out?

(...) more often you can (...) color-button and (...) I LIKE this. Do you think you can fix the pop-up color names so that they display the customized color instead of the original color? Thanks, Will (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Why is my transparency greyed out?

(...) Yes that should work. And if you use transparent colors more often you can customize your color-toolbox by rightclicking on the color-button and selecting a different color. Michael (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Taking Pictures of Models

(...) modify the default 3D-viewing-angle in the MLCad settings before creating the pictures. Michael (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Why is my transparency greyed out?

(...) like I used to on (...) I had this difficulty too :-) Click on the "More" button to bring up the color dialog box. Click on the slider to the right of that dialog box to access the transparent colors. Hope that helps, Will (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Why is my transparency greyed out?

Having loaded MLCad I can't select transparent colours like I used to on V1.5. Any suggestions as to what I've done. (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Taking Pictures of Models

I too was just playing around and realized you can't "snap" any angle besides 3-D. Am I too missing something?? Brett (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: L-CAD Parts Messages (was: Suggestion for ML-CAD Plug-Ins)

(...) Nah. The only VB concern is if outgoing messages will be translated down to single-byte codes from the VB default double-byte. But if it doesn't happen automatically, the data can be filtered through a byte array first. Steve (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Reading Part-Lists (was: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins)

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Well, I supposed I asked for it :-)) -- Anders Isaksson, Sweden BlockCAD: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: L-CAD Parts Messages (was: Suggestion for ML-CAD Plug-Ins)

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet <+PCaOHXM4TXRXiZv7pF...ax.com>... (...) assuming (...) only (...) Not really, assuming a very long message *really* works, but I suppose there is no reason why it shouldn't. Multi-message is always more complicated (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: I need help with MLCad

(...) Well there you go then. (...) I have a perfect record. I've never been turned down when I asked for a part to be created. Before you attribute that to my godhood, I should point out that I've never asked. :-) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: I need help with MLCad

(...) Nope, not to lcdp. Only postings of part files should go there (but follow-ups to part-postings are allowed). To request parts, post to lugnet.cad or lugnet.cad.dev. Historically, requesting parts has been a low-percentage game. But sometimes (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Reading Part-Lists (was: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins)

(...) Hmm. Keep a list of field names in a text file. This list maps the field names in various inventory lists to the actual field names. Ex: Part,Part PartID,Part PartNo,Part Name,Name Desc,Name Color,Color Colour,Color Quantity,Quantity (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  L-CAD Parts Messages (was: Suggestion for ML-CAD Plug-Ins)

(...) The second approach went beyond the event horizon. (...) One long message with line separators. As long as WM_COPYDATA permits, assuming WM_COPYDATA specifies a limit. <reads doc> Yeah, there's a limit. We can only have 2^32 bytes in the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: I need help with MLCad

(...) All the official parts can be downloaded from (URL) and pre-release parts are often posted to lugnet.cad.dat.parts Specifically the bow and stern sections of the large hulls have yet to be done, but some of the new SW parts have recently been (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: I need help with MLCad

yes that helped, thank you. and yes they were LDraw Pieces I was looking for. Just wondering If/Where I could download them. (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: I need help with MLCad

What kind of help do you need, it wasn't clear to me. (...) Yes. Before you installed MLCad you should have obtained and installed the latest parts files. When a new update comes out you update your parts files as usual, then run a utility function (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  I need help with MLCad

I now have succesfuly downloaded and installed MLCad. It is a great program. I assume since MLCad uses the LDraw parts that I can download the updates for LDraw and somehow be able to update my parts file. Help would be appriciated. Also I am (...) (25 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet ... (...) (where's the second approach?) (...) information. (...) Of course! Why didn't *I* think of that? (message type 2) (...) as (...) parts, (...) One long string with line separators? Or a multi-message approach (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Suggestion for MLCad Plug-Ins

(...) I like that idea. (...) Yep. The idea is for LDAO to be both a source and sink for dragged parts. (...) Two approaches: 1. Allow multiple formats for the string being passed in the WM_COPYDATA message. One format is the one you're already (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact