 CAD / MLCad / 128
Re: Why is my transparency greyed out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 14:27:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Will Hess writes:
Yes that should work. And if you use transparent colors • more often you can
customize your color-toolbox by rightclicking on the • color-button and
selecting a different color.

I LIKE this.  Do you think you can fix the pop-up color
names so that they display the customized color instead of
the original color?

Thanks,
Will

Uuuupps, this should work ... I will have a look at this ...

Michael