 CAD / MLCad / 126
Re: Why is my transparency greyed out?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 08:06:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Will Hess writes:
Having loaded MLCad I can't select transparent colours • like I used to on
V1.5. Any suggestions as to what I've done.

I had this difficulty too :-)  Click on the "More" button to
bring up the color dialog box.  Click on the slider to the
right of that dialog box to access the transparent colors.

Hope that helps,
Will

Yes that should work. And if you use transparent colors more often you can
customize your color-toolbox by rightclicking on the color-button and
selecting a different color.

Michael