 CAD / MLCad / 111
110  |  112
Subject:
I need help with MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 02:17:21 GMT

I now have succesfuly downloaded and installed MLCad. It is a great program.
I assume since MLCad uses the LDraw parts that I can download the updates
for LDraw and somehow be able to update my parts file. Help would be
appriciated.

Also I am looking for the following peices:
---anything Star Wars
---those old giant ship hull peices
---mini-fig peices

thank you