 CAD / MLCad / 117
Re: I need help with MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:53:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Morgan Steele wrote:

Also I am looking for the following peices:
---anything Star Wars
---those old giant ship hull peices
---mini-fig peices

If you mean LDraw parts, yoy may want to post your requests (politely
phrased, and set up in a way to entice the parts authors to help you) in
lugnet.cad.dat.parts (I think)

Nope, not to lcdp.  Only postings of part files should go there (but follow-ups
to part-postings are allowed).

To request parts, post to lugnet.cad or lugnet.cad.dev.  Historically,
requesting parts has been a low-percentage game.  But sometimes you get lucky.

Sooner or later, there will be a part-request page at www.ldraw.org.

Steve