 CAD / MLCad / 1136
Re: Newbie Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 15:16:09 GMT

Hi Andy,

Hmmm...I can import all three .dat files that way, but I can't seem to combine
them.  For instance...if I copy the pieces that make up the minifig file and
then change the active model to the guardhouse file, I cannot paste those
pieces in.  Is there another approach I should be using?

The problem I have is that two parts show up in my 7834final.dat file
(guardhouse.dat and 7834fig.dat) that other people won't have if I post the
7834final.dat file as is...

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Andy Lynch writes:
Thomas,
You can make your main file an MPD and load the extra models into it.
On the Main Menu, select "MultiPart", then "Import Model...".  That
might do what you'd like.

Hope that helps.

( Haven't interacted with you since Brickfest. :-)  Hope all is
well... )
-Andy Lynch