 CAD / MLCad / 1134
1133  |  1135
Subject:
Newbie Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 13:55:02 GMT

I have modeled the 7834 Level crossing in MLCAD.  The finished file is called
7834final.dat and contains two "custom parts" 7834fig.dat and guardhouse.dat.
How can I get the two "parts" to show up as their constituent pieces in MLCAD
so that I can post the model to the official sets newsgroup?

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com