Re: No mention of scale in file format doc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 18:25:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Orion Pobursky wrote:
I agree but Stefan gave a compelling argument for 1 LDU = 4 mm so I changed the
draft proposal.

-Orion

Thanks! I'll leave that article up indefinitely,
in case the subject comes up again.

(Funny how my work always comes into my Lego hobby.
Or is it the other way around? I can never tell.
I guess I'm just a Lego person.)

  Stefan