Re: No mention of scale in file format doc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:58:09 GMT

Ross Crawford wrote:

Regarding the proposed file format document:
http://www.ldraw.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=218

There is no mention of the scale used by the x/y/z
triplets in the various linetypes. I would suggest there
should be a paragraph introducing the concept of LDU, and
how it relates to bricks and "real life" measurements
(inches, cm).

Good point.  Thanks for the reminder.

Jacob