Re: Avoiding Duplication of Effort
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 18:50:08 GMT

We used to have a page like this.
I don't remember who kept it, but if someone else does, then whoever did it
might be willing to donate the site material to ldraw.org so it could be
hosted again.

Adam

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Thomas Garrison writes:
[XFUT lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw]