 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3903
3902  |  3904
Subject:
Avoiding Duplication of Effort (Was: 2x4 left and right half wedge plates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 05:54:24 GMT

Well duplication can and does happen.  I'd be willing to create a part
authoring intent page, but as I'm not allowed to run cgi-scripts on my
website, all the entries would have to be compiled manually which, if I get
behind, could lead to the same result.  I really can't see anyway to anyway
to prevent duplication of effort absolutly.  Anyone else have any ideas?

On a side note, the wedge bricks haven't been done, so go for it Richard

-Orion
(make it billthefish and remove the obvious lettering to reply personally)