 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3736
Re: 2x4 left and right half wedge brick and plate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 18:20:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Franklin W. Cain writes:
I haven't found a dirt-cheap (under $10) set with those parts
at a local store, yet.  :-/

If I am thinking of the correct element described in this thread, which I
also DESPERATELY REQUIRE for a current MOC, two can be found as the black
angled front of set #4791 Alpha Team Sub-Surface Scooter MSRP $6.99 USD.

Anyway, I have some time this afternoon, so I am going to try my hand at
this hopefully simple all-flat surfaces element.  I figure somewhere between
3 existing DAT elements I will have enough coordinate point relationships
already laid out for me as to make my job fairly easy.

But, if Franklin wants to do the official submission, or even collaborate
with me on it -- I'm easy.  The reasons I want this plate have everything to
do with several uncertified Cain authored DAT files anyway.

TTFN,

Hop-Frog