 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3400
Re: 2x4 left and right half wedge brick and plate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 23:16:53 GMT

Sounds like you need to pick up a Jedi Starfighter ;)

Actually, I need an *income* (i.e., a job) first.  :-/
*Then* I can start acquiring more new LEGO.  >:-D

Alas, I still need the 2x4 half wedge plates.
I'm really surprised nobody has made them.
They've been around since November and are INCREDIBLY useful.

I haven't found a dirt-cheap (under $10) set with those parts
at a local store, yet.  :-/

Thanks,
Franklin