 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 533
Re: Central location for LDraw prefs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 02:48:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Don Heyse wrote:
P.S. I got a bit antsy yesterday and put a slightly old copy of the
application bundle on the ldglite web page.  But I'd really like to
get a good working bundle up there before my ADD takes over and I
start looking for an XML parser, or writing linux instructions, or
whatever.  Are we almost there yet?  Is zip gonna do it or do we
need a .tgz or .sit file to preserve the execute bits?

Don,

We're almost there.  I'm on the road most of this week, so I'm getting in a
little work on the bundle as conditions permit.  I have a crudely hacked
double-clickable mklist.app that I'll send to Chris to test out when I get back
home tomorrow (dialup only today, ugh) as part of a test disk image.  FYI, the
set-environment script will appear as an icon in the window that appears when
the disk image is mounted, and will be double-clickable itself.

--Tom