 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 534
533  |  535
Subject:
LCX released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 05:44:17 GMT

I'm finally releasing LCX (Ken Dyke's little Cocoa editor).  It is missing alot
of features.  I'm mainly releasing this so others can check it out.

Nobody is working on the code.  Well, I did add a text field for changing the
ldraw folder location (and no, it doesn't use the global pref file).  I doubt I
will work on it any more for a long time.

Ken hasn't replied to any of my emails for awhile.  I only got permission to
distribute this by finding him at the last WWDC and asking him.  He's a busy
guy, so if anyone has questions about LCX, please email me.

I've got the source code and Ken said I can do whatever I want with it.  Well,
in good taste of course.  If anyone is interested in working on LCX, let me
know.  But I suggest working on MBC instead, it is open source too, but more
importantly it is further along.

http://www.cc.utah.edu/~jer29950/lego/lcx/