 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 535
534  |  536
Subject:
Mac Brick CAD 2.0b1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 16:24:16 GMT

Following some months of work I have now blaced Mac Brick CAD 2.0b1 on my .Mac
site:

http://homepage.mac.com/aallan/LdGLite.html

MBC 2.0b1 is the renaming of the Cocoa version so as to avoid confusion with the
Carbon / Classic versions.

Two seperate installations are available:

For existing ldraw users, the program file is available in Stuffit (.sit) format
and for new users or people wishing to do a full upgrade, there is a "Full"
version in a disk image (.dmg). The full version includes the ldraw parts files
and needs "root authorisation" to install.

Whats new...
Complete rewrite of the POV export routine
Parts browser dialog
Ability to handle multiple part data (.mpd) files
Improved stability
Numerous enhancements and bug fixes.

As before MBC 2.0b1 is a Cocoa application and therefore will only run under
MacOS X. Development of all versions will continue, but MBC 2 will have unique
features (such as the parts browser and POV export).

Andrew...