 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 515
514  |  516
Subject:
Central location for LDraw prefs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 21:32:08 GMT

So I have been thinking a user should only have to edit the LDraw folder
location once, in one app, and all other apps should use the same location.
This is similar to com.apple.internetconfig.plist, where the system internet
settings for mail, homepage, etc are stored.  What do other developers (ok,
Andrew) think about that?

How about org.ldraw.mac.folder or something?

Are there other settings that should be global for all LDraw applications?

James