 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 206
Re: pressing keys causes LDGLite to step
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:53:12 GMT

On Friday, June 21, 2002, at 01:06  PM, Don Heyse wrote:

<snip directions on recompiling ldglite with PNG support>

Anyone want to volunteer to try it?

I installed the libpng you pointed out, and gave it a shot... when I try
to run the newly compiled ldglite executable, I get the following error
message:

dyld: ./ldglite version mismatch for library: /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
(compatibility version of user: 1.1.3 greater than library's version: 1.0.
0)

I don't know what that means, or what libz.1.dylib is. Would it be
something that was installed with libpng? (because there is libpng stuff
in that same directory)

Don

Jim