 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 197
196  |  198
Subject:
pressing keys causes LDGLite to step
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 02:43:31 GMT

Sorry, I lost the message to which I was supposed to reply, but the odd
key pressing behavior in LDGLite is not gone in 0.9.5c. Strangely,
pressing the 'q' keys causes two steps to step by while most other keys,
the 'j' key for example, does what the 'j' key is supposed to do and
then causes the model to step to the next step. Truthfully, I am more
interested in LEdit mode, so do what you want with this one :)

Thanks!
Chris

--
remove *nogarbageplease*. to e-mail me