 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 200
Re: pressing keys causes LDGLite to step
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 04:20:25 GMT

On Thursday, June 20, 2002, at 10:23  PM, Don Heyse wrote:

Now having said this, it's clear that we could use some instructions
that walk through installing the fixed GLUT library because I've got a
feeling it's probably not going to come in any future official updates
of OS X.  Maybe Jim could whip some up since he's actually done it, and
then this could be incorporated into the documentation at ldraw.org.

Don

Thanks for the push... I've been meaning to write up some directions to
put on my site anyway. So, I did. You can find them at
http://wind.prohosting.com/anoved/files/GLUT4.txt (only 2k).

Notice that the directions are not ldraw or ldglite specific - they are
just general directions for installing the updated GLUT on Mac OS X.