 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 101
Re: Online Mac instructions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:41:50 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, James Reynolds writes:
Is anyone working on online documentation for ldraw.org?  I want to get this
finished, and I would rather not duplicate work.

I believe Eric Olson was, but its been months since we talked about it.

Since there is now a Mac OS 8-9 version, my goal has finally been reached.
Yeah, it isn't MLCad, but something like that will follow now.  Now we need
publicity, and we need online documentation on ldraw.org before we can do that.

Cool!  Send me what you got and I'll put it online.

I am planning a media blitz similar to what happened when MacTech, MacFixIt,
etc., posted the story about LDMC.

Awesome.  I'll run another news item on the front page if you like.  Just
send me the text or a link to the release.

-Tim