 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 861 – 880 of about 7000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 3ds Max Import Script

(...) Hi Shane, This sounds like an interesting project. And useful. :) (...) I think any user of autodesk tools has cursed their name at some time or another. ;) (...) And, if you wanted, you could replace some of the imported "primitive bricks" (...) (16 years ago, 3-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  LDraw.org's April 2008 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the April 2008 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) POTM - Best Part, Technic Bionicle Claw with Axle by Philippe Hurbain (Philo) and LEGO Universe Team> (URL) POTM – Most Desired Part, (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: List of candidates

Hi folks, I have put together a summary of the LDraw Steering Committee (SteerCo) candidates for your reference. I’ll do my best to keep it up to date as new nominations or acceptances are coming in. You can find it at: (URL) are listed in (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  2009/2010 LDraw.org Steering Committee: List of candidates

Hi folks, I have put together a summary of the LDraw Steering Committee (SteerCo) candidates for your reference. I’ll do my best to keep it up to date as new nominations or acceptances are coming in. You can find it at: (URL) are listed in (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: POV & Ldraw convertors?

i too would like a pov to 3ds convertor. then i can convert some pieces from some pov-ray lego libraries to 3ds then via max2dat... there was a ldraw 2 dxf convertor and there is also a program called 3dwin that can read ldraw .dat files... (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: New LDraw contest?

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, James Reynolds wrote: ... (...) ... A bunch of really cool ideas there. The DVD could also serve as an ad for Ldraw where appropriate. Projected onto an enormous wall in Legofests, for instance 8-) As for the yearly (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.animation)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  ldraw update? last was 9905. 6 months ago

ive noticed there has been no update for... ( heart attack , keels over... ) ... 6 months. if the developement of ldraw can progress, someone needs to pacage up 9906's parts and give them to tim C. , or jacob. someones gotta pickup where terry left (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDraw CD-ROM Project

How about have a submission for the CD to include models (sample models). BTW I like the idea. It would keep that LDraw folder with all the junk down! The only problem is when software is updated. -- Legoer, Adam Ogle Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM voting for March is open

"Jacob Sparre Andersen" <sparre@nbi.dk> wrote in message news:GsABo8.CwG@lugnet.com... (...) How so? From a script you wrote? Scheduling on the phone? -Tim fut -> lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, though will probably end up in off-topic.fun (23 years ago, 1-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for August 2002

(...) guy who rendered that in LDraw should get a prize or something! Just kidding, Jon; I love the scene. The purple zapper effect is very nice, as is the background and overall composition. Bravo! (And thanks for the nod in the credits). Dave! (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  RE: concave polys and LDraw

(...) There was a thread about it back in June 1998 ("LDraw and quads"), I don't think we ever decided if quads were allowed to be concave. It seems that LDraw first transforms the 4 vertices and then fills the four-sided polygon or triangle (if one (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Yes. Ok, now for absolute clarity. The set is called SXXXX-YY.mpd (complete package) A model within the set is called SXXXXa.dat A submodel of a model is called SXXXXa1.dat But a submodel of a one model set would be called ?? would it be (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDraw History - here's one for the old timers in the group....

(...) At first, James made his own standalone SL2LD converter based on the info I sent him on SimLego's binary .LEO file format. (The last original ldraw.exe package file still contains the conversion list). He had plans for an LD2SL converter too, (...) (23 years ago, 12-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Foundations (Was: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings)

(...) connotations (...) just (...) And (...) And (...) I agree. If 'Foundation' is going to throw people off and possibly be misleading, than I wouldn't want the site to be called that. (...) Ok, yep, if we use it in the context of a title or (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Announcing LDraw.org Relaunch

(...) Thank goodness. I've been waiting most of this year for Ldraw.org to show some new content. Will the "Model of the Month" and "Scene of the Month" contests reappear? A quick glance at the site didn't turn up any mention of this. They got me to (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: 2006 LDraw.org Steering Committee Election Results

Congrats, guys. So I can expect that ldraw.org will start moving again? *wink* ;) Tim--I haven't got the time just now, but I'm looking forward to seeing your brickshelf gallery to see what you've been up to. Adrian (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: MLCAD and LDRAW

[ Copied to lugnet.cad.dev where we discuss new parts for LDraw (and MLCAD). ] Hi Nathaniel, (...) If you think your part is close to correct, and if you want it to be included in the "official" LDraw distribution, you should post it to (URL) where (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Call for Nominations: 2007/2008 LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC)

(...) Just for everyone's info (FEI?), seconds aren't required for LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) nominations. They are required for LDraw.org Steering Committee (Steerco) nominations. --Travis (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: LDraw.org Official Model Repository Standards

"Ryan Dennett" <rdennett@firehousemail.com> wrote in message news:G8vs4v.K4s@lugnet.com... (...) I have some nitpicking to do, not too much though. :o) All of the meat of this post is fine the way I see it, but there needs to be some (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

  Re: Massive LDraw file repository

And one more comment. It would be cool to have some automation for site owners as well. For example, Jacob wrote a script that auto-generates descriptions of the files on his site. All he does is move a file to his web folder, and a script runs (...) (19 years ago, 10-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.154)

More:  Next Page >>