 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 741 – 760 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

good. i have a lot of TLG models and are doing more all the time. however it would be a pain in the ass to send them to you because of the large number of unofficial parts i have used. (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  New newsgroups in lugnet.cad.dat.* hierarchy

[Followups set to lugnet.cad.dev] Six new specialized newsgroup in the lugnet.cad.dat.* hierarchy have just been created for posting various types of LDraw DAT files -- for example: models, scenes, building ideas, and parts. For background on what (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Ok, can a model larger than 8.3 be *viewed* in LEdit? I'm not talking about editing, but just viewing. Try opening a file you have named bigger than 8.3 in LEdit and see what happens. If it works, then lets just screw the 8.3 system. -Tim (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Filenames for models

(...) Oh, I see. You're wondering about filenames for the individual .DAT files, if there were a way for someone surfing by to download a whole bunch of them in a ZIP file or a tarball or something like that for offline viewing. OK, gotcha. If you (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Program to create TLG style instructions from .dat files

Hello, I was wondering if there is any program that walks through an ldraw.dat file and generates parts lists for each step of the model? Currently when I find a model on the net I use LDLite to view the model. My LEGO however is not right in front (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

Not only cutting and pasting, you have to know where the last line of an inlined file is. Scott R Dennett wrote in message <199906021848140350....te.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  (canceled)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: SW pieces

(...) I'm new to LDraw/LEdit, and was looing for a particular part that appears in a number of the SW Sets. It is used in the engine housings of the X-Wing, Anakins Pod, and the Naboo fighter. Looking at the bottom of the piece the part number (...) (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) and ** (...) I believe Papp Imre's file naming system would be more complete here. (...) I agree with your choice on the model name. We could also use that to include sub-theme and theme for people who do not know the catalogs as well as (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  "~moved to" files and parts.lst

Question for all, I have noticed that many people have been using "~moved to" files in modeling lately. These files are there strictly as a backwards compatibility measure, and really should not be used in new modeling at all. James would often (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: "~moved to" files and parts.lst

(...) We could. If Steve and Lars would be willing to code their respective list programs to do so. I am not sure of the need or utility of having it, though. Any thoughts on what it would be useful for? AFAIK, LDraw, LDLite, and LDAO's Part Updater (...) (25 years ago, 24-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  RE: [Part] 3841.dat Minifig Tool Pickaxe  [DAT]

John VanZwieten wrote on Thursday, April 29, 1999: (...) When I made the input routine for my L3 project (and thus the later spin-off L3P) back in the fall/autumn 1997 I made some tests on how well LDraw could handle these kind of broken lines. If I (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  [ldraw.org] Cover Model

If someone would like their well-done Povray rendered model displayed on the ldraw.org main page, please let me know. There will be a little paragraph describing LDraw and I feel it is appropriate to include a small image of a rather impressive (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) I like the above groups and follow-ups quite well. You might consider adding lugnet.cad.dat.models.alt (followup-to lugnet.cad). (...) Unless you wanted a lugnet.cad-dat.* heirarchy. Either way works. (...) IMHO the main reason for dividing up (...) (25 years ago, 24-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: Lossless outlining (Was: [ldraw.org] Progress)

(...) I you're running Emacs, you can use my LDraw-mode to do inlining. And you can even choose the number of decimal places to preserve! It defaults to two, though. Inlining in Emacs has the obvious advantage that you see what you get while still (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) I think so too. (...) Then there is that. (...) Oops. Quite right. (...) That is assuming the file will be viewable online of course. Which would be a good idea. And, if it uses lugnet to archive them, will be just so. Hmm.... have the server (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) [...] I guess, since the - does nothing to the original designation and if there is only one model in the instructions the - denotes that. (...) I disagree. We should not offer the 'official' alternate models on the back of the box for (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: Lego Maniac's Webring?

(...) Good idea. I created the LDraw Webring, Webring id 'ldraw.' It will be a few days before I have it online though. It will be based out of ldraw.org, but there is a possibility in the future of integrating it with the Lego Maniac's Webring if (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) [...] Serious snippage Todd, If you could come up with a complete list of irregulars, it would be helpful. We can figure out how absolutely necessary or how not absolutely necessary a comprehensive file system is that way. If there is less (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.993)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) That only works if there is a single inline. And it doesn't actually undo the inline, it just creates a similar subfile. (...) Search the lugnet archive. Jacob's tools are at (URL). Onyx's M-Peedy is at (URL). (...) Generally, yes. You can (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.993)

More:  Next Page >>