Re: Lego Maniac's Webring?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:56:58 GMT

At 11:40 AM 7/8/99 , Sproaticus wrote:
Tim Courtney wrote:
Should I put ldraw.org in the Lego Maniac's Webring?  I can have it done in
seconds since I'm the ringmaster.

Why not create a ldraw.org Webring?

Actually, why not do both?

Good idea.  I created the LDraw Webring, Webring id 'ldraw.'  It will be a
few days before I have it online though.  It will be based out of
ldraw.org, but there is a possibility in the future of integrating it with
the Lego Maniac's Webring if and when we get our new ring system installed
and running properly.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

If someone tells you you're worth your weight in gold, fatten up.