Re: Lego Maniac's Webring?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 21:45:59 GMT

At 03:53 PM 7/8/99 , Sproaticus wrote:
Cool!  I don't see any real reason to join them, though, since they're
conceptually different.  There are those who are justifiably Lego Maniacs
who don't use LDraw (Ed Boxer comes to mind).  I'm sure that with a little
homework, one could find a LDraw maniac who isn't necessarily maniacal about
Legos...nah.  :-,

Actually, the plan with the Lego Maniac's Webring is to eventually have
themed 'subrings' that operate either as a part of the whole ring or
surfers can search categorized sites.  So its its separate ring, but it can
be in a sense integrated.  But that's a long way off, and I'm waiting on my
ring programmer (volunteer, undisclosed) to finish the system.

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

If someone tells you you're worth your weight in gold, fatten up.