 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 721 – 740 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  #ldraw on IRC

I just set up the channel #ldraw on IRC if people are interested in chatting about LDraw. Please stop by, I'll leave it on when I'm on IRC. I'd like a few operators if people are interested, but would prefer they are more experienced with the (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.995)

  Re: "~moved to" files and parts.lst

(...) LeoCAD does import/export LDraw files and when you load any file (.lcd or .dat) in it, all pieces that had their numbers changed are updated automatically. There's a list of all moved files in the piece library. Leonardo (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.995)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) Welp, it feels nice to move around in, but it SURE feels disjointed from the rest of the CAD stuff, which makes it no fun at all in the final analysis. Cross-linkages could repair some of that, but that's just a band-aid, and it would just (...) (25 years ago, 24-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.995)

  Re: Shell Extension DLL for lcd and dat files

Leonardo Zide wrote in message <371F7FDB.F7CBD046@c...com.br>... (...) How about one that also works for ldraw files with the ldl extension (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Augh! How to make sure parts-stuff is current?

Hey, y'all: I'm working on adding a feature to LDAO which verifies that parts.lst and the VEC directory are up-to-date. I started to write this post asking if it was worth the effort, but now I'm wondering what steps are even necessary. I think it (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) I am going to strongly go with the MPD download myself. (...) Hmmm.... that is a good thought.... I would go for that, since they could theoretically take the place of instructions. -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

Hmm. It may take a while for me to warm up to this setup. I actually like having the discussion of models/parts separate from the cad.dat group. When I hear people raving about a model I might find interesting, then I'm motivated to check it out on (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

(...) Days, weeks, months, or years? (...) Not necessarily disagreeing, but isn't it likely that a developer who cares about these issues would read the other groups, and that a developer who does not care about these issues would ignore the issues (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: LDraw Parts Update 9905

I think ldraw.org is down. I've tried for the past hour and can't access the new parts update. Anyone checked on this recently? Thanks, Adam Terry K <legoverse@geocities.com> wrote in message news:37809af8.615130...net.com... (...) site (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) Well, it looks like there is a valid difference of opinion here about which format, and 2 are rather prevalent. I think we should continue discussing advantages and disadvantages and eventually vote on it. I would put my vote in for MPD if (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Shell Extension DLL for lcd and dat files

I've made a shell extension DLL to display some information about LeoCAD/LDraw files when you move the cursor over them in Windows Explorer (like what MS Word does). It will display the author & description of LeoCAD files or the comments from the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: "~moved to" files and parts.lst

I think the real problem is programs that converts its own format to LDraw format, like BlockCAD, LeoCAD(?), and SimLego. (Sorry Leonardo, it was ages since I used your superb program, so I don't even know if it has a built-in LDraw converter). The (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Bram, I think that's definitely on the right track! (At least with the double- and triple-letter combinations.) A great example of double-lettering is the 7171 Mos Espa Podrace™ set -- each of the three submodels of 7171 has itself three (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  ldraw.org links

Would someone like to help out with the ldraw.org links section? I would like to link to a lot of pages which include LDraw models. But I don't have the time to gather the links. If one or two people would like to go through and gather these links (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) referencing (...) So you are saying to have two sets of each model - the true-to-instructions official version, and the version that incorporates all the rotating parts. Am I correct? -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: lugnet.cad hierarhcy

Todd: (...) [...] I think this looks pretty good. It felt a bit wrong to leave out LDraw from the names, but since it isn't the only program handling DAT files this makes sense. (...) Assuming discussions and data are kept together. Would it be easy (...) (25 years ago, 24-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) both. I (...) I would say both in one model wouldn't be too much to ask - at least in the case where such submodels don't overlap. In which they do overlap, I would go for rotating functional parts over official instructions. We can link from (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) If the subdirectory system can be worked out accurately and duplicated on users' machines, then I am for it instead. It keeps the 8.3 system and allows more freedom and can cover the rare oddities. -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) Info: --- Inlining: Inlining is generally considered a "one-way" process - though the inlined section can be manually cut out and pasted into a separate file if the beginning and end of the inlined section is known. It is directly viewable in (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) No. If these models are MPD format, the first line of an mpd is going to be 0 Name: 7140-99.dat to denote the dat filename. A program can easily pick it up once they give model titles to look at the second line. -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.994)

More:  Next Page >>