 CAD / Development / 1487
1486  |  1488
Subject:
Shell Extension DLL for lcd and dat files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 20:00:27 GMT

  I've made a shell extension DLL to display some information about
LeoCAD/LDraw files when you move the cursor over them in Windows
Explorer (like what MS Word does). It will display the author &
description of LeoCAD files or the comments from the beginning of a .DAT
file. This is the first public version but it should work correctly.
  The file (40 kb) is at
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/3479/shlext.zip Take a look at the 2
gif files included and read the README.TXT inside.

Leonardo

PS: Can someone think of a more useless program ? :)