 CAD / Development / 1521
Re: Shell Extension DLL for lcd and dat files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 16:04:47 GMT

Terry K wrote:

Nope.  Won't work.  Same error.  I placed everything in the zip file in my
c:\windows\system\ directory.   Went to the dos prompt, CD'd to system and ran
the command c:\windows\system\regsvr32 shlext.dll

  That version was linked to ATL.DLL and you probably didn't have it in
your system. I've uploaded another version that uses only files that are
in the standard Windows installation (KERNEL32.dll, USER32.dll,
ADVAPI32.dll, SHELL32.dll, ole32.dll, OLEAUT32.dll).

And John Bauman asked:

How about one that also works for ldraw files with the ldl extension

  This new version also supports .ldl files but you'll need to register
it again.

Leonardo