 CAD / Development / 1522
Re: "~moved to" files and parts.lst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 19:15:25 GMT

I think the real problem is programs that converts its own format to
LDraw format, like BlockCAD, LeoCAD(?), and SimLego. (Sorry Leonardo, it
was ages since I used your superb program, so I don't even know if it
has a built-in LDraw converter). The moved-to parts may derive from
models made by other programs than LEdit.

/Tore