 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 641 – 660 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LDraw.org: BricksWest 2002 Event Report

Hey everyone - Just threw this up online... (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickswest)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: Ldraw Viewer Update

Hello! Try (URL) well Carsten "Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H68xBJ.8E@lugnet.com... (...) Ldraw (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: [ldraw.org] Progress

(...) they (...) Great! Thanks, Jonathan. I don't have the time, but could someone check these models out like he asks? Also, I have forgotten if someone volunteered to head up this area. I know Todd was helping with the organization as it pertains (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) This is something that confuses me, sometimes you say ldraw.org and sometimes LCAD organization. I'd rather see things going in the direction of an "LCAD organization", I know that currently LDraw accounts for most of what we call LCAD but I (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: New LDraw part author tool and tutorial: Ytruder

(...) Since we all have different tastes and different ways to approach problems, the more the alternatives the better. But are you aware of that tasks like this can be taken on using LDraw Script? (URL) example, You define the first, top, line (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jan-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: Ldraw.organization

(...) That seems backwards to me. If "LCAD" is the all-encompassing term we want to use, then LDraw would be a subset of LCAD, and the 'proper' subdomain name would be ldraw.lcad.org (to go along with mlcad.lcad.org, etc). But that's working from an (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: Foundations (Was: [ldraw.org] Eve of Beginnings)

(...) Ohh...wait :) I was going to keep 'The LDraw Foundation' capatilzed that way, yes. Oops :) Um, my comment on that was if the site was called ldraw.org, it would be either all uppercase or all lowercase. Sorry about the confusion. (...) Hmmm... (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: Parts Library Posted to ldraw.org

(...) I still think this is far fetched. The fact that the LDraw library and updates can be downloaded from ldraw.org is merely "coincidental" in my opinion. They used to be downloadable from Terry Keller's geocities homepage, and some time in the (...) (24 years ago, 30-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) Bram, I think that's definitely on the right track! (At least with the double- and triple-letter combinations.) A great example of double-lettering is the 7171 Mos Espa Podrace™ set -- each of the three submodels of 7171 has itself three (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  2010/2011 LDraw.org Steering Committee: Voting and results

As only (URL) five people have accepted> nomination for a position on the 2010/2011 LDraw SteerCo and the SteerCo only has five positions I think we can dispense with voting. The new LDraw SteerCo for 2010/2011 is thus: Kevin Clague, Travis Cobbs, (...) (15 years ago, 2-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

Tim Courtney wrote: <Good questions. Which I snipped.> In my opinion: A name is needed to identify the concept of "formated to be compatible with LDraw and LEdit, as extended". This name needs to be separate from the concept of "the LDraw suite of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: Contributor Agreement License details - updated version

(...) Probably... maybe "LDraw.org does not consider LDraw model files (defined as being MPDs or LDR files whose main purpose is creating a model, ultimate discretion lies with the current LDraw SteerCo) to be derivative works of the Parts Library." (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Is the LDraw parts database free?

I know that the LDraw software remains the intellectual property of James Jessiman's immediate family. But what about the parts (primitives, parts) database as a whole? Is it the property of James Jessiman's immediate family as well? Or is it free (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: New LDraw version ?

Rene Virsik: (...) I assume that you want to know if there will be released a new version of LDraw sometime. The answer to that question is (technically speaking) almost definitely "no". I think we should avoid using the name "LDraw II" until we can (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) [snip everything else, good stuff] I think I wasn't clear enough. As you read it, I don't agree either. I meant - this proposal is yet another catalyst to the issue of further organizing and defining LDraw.org. It isn't the LSC's job, but the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  LDraw.org's March 2007 Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the March 2007 Model/Scene Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM) contests: (URL) MOTM, Armored Snow Transport by Petar Potocnjak> (URL) SOTM, The Forces of Isengard by Philip Heinrich> Congratulations also to the winners of the (...) (18 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

(...) Well, this raises the point: what ideal is the LDraw format aiming for? I don't think it's really going anywhere; any real change to the format would break compatability with the legacy LDRAW.EXE. I'm proposing a class library for the existing (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  can someone please ldraw me the jail cell door?

can someone please ldraw me the jail cell door? i am ldrawing the frame but the person who i borrowed the frame from does not have one of those door (the frame was for the fabuland type door). i really need it so i can ldraw some castle sets for the (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: Capitalization of LDraw & LEdit

(...) [...] Ok, I do get it. But I did make a mistake in my original post that caused Sproat to jump on it... I meant to say that I would keep the domain name 'ldraw.org' in lower case not change it all to 'ldraw' or refuse to capitalize certain (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Vote Now! LDraw.org MOTM/SOTM for February

Eat an energy bar now.... The voting pages for LDraw.org's Model & Scene of the Month are ready and waiting at: (URL) are a LOT of entries this month. Its going to be tough. Perhaps even grueling. So get on over and do your civic duty. Now you know (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

More:  Next Page >>