 CAD / Development / 4026
Re: New LDraw version ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:31:55 GMT

Rene Virsik:

Sorry if this was mentioned before but will it be not
realized a new version of LDraw or LDraw II. ?

I assume that you want to know if there will be released a
new version of LDraw sometime.

The answer to that question is (technically speaking) almost
definitely "no".

I think we should avoid using the name "LDraw II" until we
can agree on one LDraw renderer as the standard/reference
version.

At the moment many people are working on LDraw renderers,
and I don't think anybody has a firm opinion on which of
them are best.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --