 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 601 – 620 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: [ldraw.org] Cover Model

(...) Uhh, thanks. But I ain't about to do that in LDraw. :-) (...) Exactly that type of thing. But the min/max height will really be dependant on the space you allot the image on the page. And don't forget width - you might have to have width (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  ldraw reference

hey tim what gives dude? i send you a huge chunk of ldraw reference html. where be it at? (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  ldraw.org Holiday Fun

Here's an idea... Does someone want to take the standard ldraw.org header image, and give it Christmas decorations? I think that would be pretty cool, and would allow someone out there to explore what they can do with enhancing an image. I'll accept (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  A comprehensive LDraw object model

There is currently a discussion brewing on developing some LDraw frameworks that would make it easy for programmers (even me!) to write LDraw applications in Java, c++, python, and perl. Check it out here: (URL) here is a template of the object (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  LDraw.org at BrickFest 2002

Hi Everyone!! I will be giving at least one presentation at BrickFest 2002, Introduction to 3D LEGO-Style Modeling with LDraw Tools. This is a beginner session for all of you who are having trouble familiarizing yourself with making your own models (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) referencing (...) So you are saying to have two sets of each model - the true-to-instructions official version, and the version that incorporates all the rotating parts. Am I correct? -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Is anyone using my ldraw circle creator?

Is anyone using my ldraw circle creator? It is great for making high resolution circular primatives for such things as patterned baseplates etc I am considering improvements to it but if no one is using it then there is no point. -- Jonathan Wilson (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) Why (...) If I'm converting a physical model to Ldraw, its nice to be able to look at part, find its molded number, then add that number to my model. This of course only works for parts with numbers on them. This also argues for somehow (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  LDraw.org's July 2007 Model, Scene and Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the July 2007 Model/Scene/Part Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM/POTM) contests: (URL) MOTM, Prinoth Leitwolf Snowgroomer by Han Crielaard> (URL) SOTM, Valley of the Dark Lords by Philip Heinrich> (URL) POTM - Best Part, (...) (17 years ago, 1-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Making Ldraw Parts

Does anyone either (1) have a tutorial or (2) have time to write something out on how to make ldraw parts? I would like to learn. I have been using ldraw for many years, since i was eight or nine if it's been around that long. If anyone could do so, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) both. I (...) I would say both in one model wouldn't be too much to ask - at least in the case where such submodels don't overlap. In which they do overlap, I would go for rotating functional parts over official instructions. We can link from (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  LDraw SteerCo: Policy update when fixing others parts

Hi folks, the LDraw Steering Committee has agreed upon an update (with a spot on held files) of the current policy when fixing other peoples parts. Therefore the new general guideline on this topic are: For new parts (not fixes), you should always (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  My Rachal: Atmosphobic - The Movie

I have submitted my entry "Atmosphobic - The Movie" to the (URL) LDraw-RACHAL>. This little movie was completely rendered with (URL) Blender>. Resources: (URL) making of> - RACHAL Gallery (URL) YouTube> - LowRes movie (URL) Web> - MidRes & HiRes (...) (18 years ago, 20-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX) !!

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: New ldraw.org Feature Article - BFC Extensions

*peer* at what time will ldraw.org/feature stop returning a unfound resource page? "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in news:FnFFHt.J7A@lugnet.com: (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  List of authors who have not yet affirmed the LDraw.org Contributor Agreement

We (LDraw.org) are still trying to contact all the authors who have contributed to the Parts Library over the years but have not yet affirmed the current version of the Contributor Agreement (URL) Below you will find a list of all the authors (...) (18 years ago, 29-May-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX) !

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election is open

(...) Elections on LDraw.org are driven by Orion's MOTM postnuke module. You should actually see 4 polls: the MOTM, POTM - Best part, POTM - Most desired part and finally the LSC election. (URL) (17 years ago, 18-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: 2008/2009 LDraw.org Steering Committee: SteerCo reconfirmed for new term

(...) I came to LDraw in 2004 and was very interested in creating parts. So I have asked lot of people that know me then. Also I made many submission, reviews on the PT, also many people knows me. I wrote little progs that should help people to work (...) (17 years ago, 22-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  Re: IMPORTANT - [ldraw.org] Official Model Repository

(...) I am going to strongly go with the MPD download myself. (...) Hmmm.... that is a good thought.... I would go for that, since they could theoretically take the place of instructions. -Tim Courtney ldraw.org Project Coordinator (URL) timcourtne (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  ldraw.org Model of the Month Vote

Just a reminder, voting is now taking place for the December ldraw.org Model of the Month contest. Voting will continue until Tuesday, November 30, when the new winner will be announced. -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 If you don't believe in (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.general)

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

  LDraw.org Parts Update 2001-01 Now Available

[FUT lugnet.cad] The LDraw.org parts update 2001-01 is now available! This is a landmark release, because it's the first one being handled almost completely by the new Parts Tracker system. There are than 117 files in this release, including over 20 (...) (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !!

ldraw
(score: 1.155)

More:  Next Page >>