 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 4321 – 4340 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) All: I'm little behind the curve on this overall discussion, but I think I can speak to this issue. I think the proposed rules for LSC inclusion are quite reasonable. My reading of the rules is that I do not qualify for LSC membership (and I (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)

(...) Right. But newer OS's and video cards are becoming less compatible with DOS programs, especially DOS programs that do graphics. I used to be able to run LDraw with Super-VGA resolutions (with Win95, I think). I haven't been able to that in (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) FYI, I just tried it and recieved a file not found error for the installer files. Also could you post the latest complete.exe on that page. The link there points to the LDRAW site. Thanks Jimmy (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Right. The proposal is set up in such a way to encourage everyone - programmer or not - to discuss the issues publicly. When it comes to making decisions, a limited group of qualified people (in this case, programmers, parts authors, or (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  New BFC Spec

I have created an updated revision of the BFC spec, available from the following location: (URL) create this file, I started with bfcspecv4.txt (which was actually revision 10), then remarked every line in the file to be revision 10, then made my (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: Renaming Gaming group

(...) Very cool! Any chance you'd consider moving lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw to lugnet.cad.org.ldraw? I realize it's only 4 characters, but making this change would: a. Align the ldraw group with other <topic>.org groups. b. Get the LDraw.org group (...) (21 years ago, 10-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)

(...) As A C programmer, I'm quite adept at { and even } :) A a developer of L-CAD software, I'd rather see the syntax for current meta-commands unchanged. If we were to formalize meta-commands with a syntax change, we'd have to support both old and (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  LDraw File Format Standard Committee Update

Now the furor over this topic has died down, here the list of people interested in being a member of the Standards Body: Orion Pobursky Kevin Clague Steve Bliss or Chris Dee Larry Pieniazek Ross Crawford Paul Gyugyi Jacob Sparre Andersen We were (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: LDraw File Format Standard Committee Update

Hi Orion - I have a written proposal which covers the process for starting the standards committee, and the process for perpetuating it. It's almost ready to be posted to the public for comments. I put this together with the help of Kevin, Larry, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)

(...) Well this was one of the reasons behind my original suggestion. (This thread sure did take off while I was away skiing this weekend.) I suggested that a new meta command group be made today, albeit before the creation of a standards body, so (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: New BFC Spec

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes: <snip> (...) This is already in the LDRAW file spec. All meta statements are required to be in all caps. -Orion (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) <snip> This is great stuff. Thanks, Tim for pushing this forward, others contributed, but you certainly did a great job including everyone's comments and pulling together a cogent draft proposal for the LSC. I plan to stand for election to it (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: Calling all Meta-commands

Thanks Dan, I created page (URL) that has my current list of known meta-commands for LDraw 0.27 as well as those that have been invented since. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Dan, there seems to be some confusion here on your part. Hopefully other posters have cleared it up for you, but I want to go on record here on what the vision was. If it wasn't clear from the proposal, that's at least partly my fault since I (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HBvHFv.1x9E@lugnet.com... (...) This is not at all uncommon in programming languages, take Pascal for example (UCSD-Pascal, Delphi): A comment can be (* any characters except the (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Thanks, Kevin. I'd like to see some good discussion on this here before moving on it. Does anyone have any comments, concerns? (...) Thanks! I couldn't have put that together without you, the others we were mailing with, and the community (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: What's up with www.ldraw.org?

(...) I believe it's brickshelf's policy to delete executables and unviewable files automatically. I think it's trustworthy and dependable if you use it according to the terms it's meant to be used. (...) I put the latest version of complete.exe on (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

I'm going to snip out the stuff I'm not going to comment on (...) I like this distiction. Now we can concentrate on forging a new path without having to worry about legacy DOS programs (...) I like this idea of having qualified members. You are (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) Yep. Steve and I have talked before about a voting mechanism. Basically, anyone who signed up to vote can vote. This mechanism hasn't been set up yet, but it can be discussed and set up in the relative near future - according to the proposal, (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

  Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal

(...) I agree, 100%. I think we should have more representation from the programming side of the community. :) Dan (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.842)

More:  Next Page >>