 CAD / Development / 8592
Re: New BFC Spec
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 16:52:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
<snip>
11 The BFC meta-statement (along with all of its options) is case-sensitive, and
11 must always be in all caps.

I feel this statement is inappropriate in this document.  Case-sensitivity
should be determined for all meta-statements uniformlly.

This is already in the LDRAW file spec.  All meta statements are required to
be in all caps.

-Orion