 CAD / Development / 8617
Re: New BFC Spec
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 19:45:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky writes:
The command word needs to be in all caps, the command parameters don't need
to be. (if I'm reading the spec correctly)

I'm not sure if there are any others, but the LTrax meta-commands are
definitely not in all caps.  And, according to Tore (the LTrax author), the
LTrax program doesn't treat them as case-sensitive.

--Travis