 CAD / Development / 8669
Re: New BFC Spec
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 22:44:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes:
Travis & All -
What's the status on this? Is there a document we can call 'final' or final
enough to post on the site? If so, could one of you do me a HUGE favor of
going throug the paragraphs and separating them like this?

paragraph.

paragraph

etc... with the space inbetween, so they're easy to visually separate? If
someone does that, I can go in and add the CSS styles to the headers and
code blocks and such, then add it to LDraw.org. Thanks!

Sorry about the delay.  I made most of the changes that Steve suggested,
along with a few others, and posted both a line-number-annotated .txt
version and an html version.  The html version can be found here:

http://www.halibut.com/~tcobbs/ldraw/bfcspecv12.html

While still not 100% complete, I think it's in an acceptable state for
posting.  If anything I did conflicts with your style sheets, let me know.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)