 CAD / Development / 8774
Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 06:23:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Kevin L. Clague writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:
As Orion posted earlier today, let's revisit the LDraw.org standards body
idea. [1]

Here is the draft proposal I mentioned earlier today on LUGNET. I'm posting
it here for everyone to discuss. Several weeks ago, I worked with Kevin
Clague, Larry Pieniazek, Paul Gyugyi, and Wayne Gramlich to draft this up.
Their knowledge and industry experience was invaluable to writing what we
feel is a good proposal.

<snip>

Thanks for all your efforts Tim.  Lets get started!

Thanks, Kevin. I'd like to see some good discussion on this here before
moving on it. Does anyone have any comments, concerns?

I appreciate all the hard work you put in on this.  Lets put it to good use.

Thanks! I couldn't have put that together without you, the others we were
mailing with, and the community discussion that kicked it all off, though.
I'm just tying it together...

-Tim