 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 4001 – 4020 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Callin' all numbers

OK, here's my bit: 6 - Steve Bliss (ldraw-nick: sbliss) * author since sometime in 1997, more or less * parts made so fare: Using Windows search, I turned up 187 *.DAT files with my name in them. I didn't try to verify how many of those are (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.857)

  Re: L3P v1.3 for Mac OSX

(...) Chris, There are no Mac "official" parts. LDMC ((URL) points people to download the linux parts: www.ldraw.org/refere...ary.tar.gz The parts with mac-style endings are coming from Erik Olson's parts which one downloads when they download (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.857)

  ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for November 2002

Hello all, And the winners are; MOTM - Allister McLaren for his Technic Trike. A very clean and simple model, well thought out minimalist design. SOTM - James P. Hilton for his untitled boat/trailer scene. Very imaginative insertion of a model into (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Downloadable Handbook?

I know I'm not the person to announce this but there is a PDF version ( (URL) direct link) available at (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.857)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for November 2002

(...) Thanks Tim, Actually the render is pretty much entirely thanks to this thread ((URL) and this post in particular ((URL) although I did have to play around with the settings to get something I liked, so I guess Anders Isaksson deserves some (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Ldraw Viewer Update

Awesome! The mouse behavior is very intuitive. Click on part to select. Click and drag to rotate model. If no part is selected then the arrow keys pan. If a part is selected then the arrow keys move the part. All it needs is a parts palette. Need to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.857)

  mac.ldraw.org updated completely

I think I have gotten mac.ldraw.org completely updated. Anyone who would like to double check stuff please do. I changed the name to "LDraw Macintosh Community" (with a new graphic too) and got rid of "members" and "join" pages. James (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Ldraw Viewer Update

I wasn't clear in the purpose of a pivot point. If a part has a pivot point, it would be cool if the user could rotate the part around the pivot point instead of the part's internal 0,0,0. In fact, it would be cool to rotate a part (or group of (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.857)

  Re: Back in the States/LEGOWORLD Thanks

(...) Great speach, Tim. Sounds almost like you're accepting a award :-) Without kidding, I realy appreciate and enjoyed your report and the "credits". I could tell you've done reseach on our names, you've had mine spelled almost completely right (I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.857)

  Any Oberon programmer here?

Oberon is a development environment originally by Niklaus Wirth (Turing price awarded inventor of Pascal) and can be downloaded here for a large variety of platforms: (URL) reason why I highlight Oberon is because we need a component technology and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.857)

  Ldraw Viewer 0.4

A short note to say that Ldraw Viewer 0.4 is now at my .Mac site, homepage.mac.com/aal...GLite.html Enhancements include, ability to change part visibility, direct editing of parts and a 256 level undo. Also several reported bugs have been quashed (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.856)

  LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-05 Now Available

This fifth update for 2002 contains 199 files, including 116 new parts. As always, along with the new parts, there are various fixes, new primitives, and name changes. The Parts Tracker is now up and running again, but the 2002-05 parts preview (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !

ldraw
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Callin' all numbers

Okay, here's my list 10 - Niels Karsdorp (uploading parts as nielsk) * user since 2002 * author since 2002 * parts made so far: several ((URL) primitives made so far: some cones * programs (no particular order): LDView MLCad WordPad LDDesignPad LDAO (...) (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.856)

  Update to Ldraw Viewer (Dev 0.3.1)

Last night up uploaded to my .Mac site Ldraw Viewer Development Version 0.3.1 This is mainly a bug fix initiated by the save file routine which could corrupt files. I recomend users of Development Version 0.3 change to this one. Other fixes include, (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.856)

  True Type fonts and LDraw files

Hi, I've been doing a lot of work on automating the creation of building instructions lately, and have been studying various LEGO Constructopedias. There are places where LEGO uses text to anotate things in their step images (like 180 degree (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Ldraw Viewer Update

(...) I can't seem to get there from here. I can get to here though: (URL) the LdGLite (Mac) link on that page is also broken. Don (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Ldraw Viewer Update (v 0.3)

(...) Give me a couple of days, and I'll give it a try. Chris (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.856)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for November 2002

"Allister McLaren" <allistermclaren@bigpond.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H6HDAr.Kn0@lugnet.com... (...) particular (...) around (...) Well, I just fiddled with info I got thanks to Lars Hassing, and the PovRay forums, so *that's* where ground (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.856)

  Re: True Type fonts and LDraw files

Quoting Don Heyse <dheyse@hotmail.spam...away.com>: (...) couldn't you say the text "box" is anchored in a point in space, and ALWAYS faces the camera? Or is there a situation where there's more than one camera at the same time? (I don't know much (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.856)

  Re: Capitalization of filenames

(...) Basically, the LDraw filenames should be considered case-insensitive. The only time I'd want to have uppercase .DAT extensions is to references to STUD*.DAT that should always be drawn, regardless of stud-drawing mode. This is an old (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.855)

More:  Next Page >>