 CAD / Development / 8003
Re: Callin' all numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 02:51:52 GMT

OK, here's my bit:

6 - Steve Bliss (ldraw-nick: sbliss)
* author since sometime in 1997, more or less
* parts made so fare: Using Windows search, I turned up 187 *.DAT files
with my name in them.  I didn't try to verify how many of those are
legitimately my work or not.  And I didn't even look into how many files
I've fixed -- I've got an unfair advantage in that department.
* progs:
(in no particular order)
LDraw Add-On
Notepad
Excel
MLCad
L3Lab
Ldlite
Ldglite
L3P
Chris Alano's pattern drawer, whose name I can't recall currently...
LDList
LDScript
Several others, occasionally...