 CAD / Development / 7978
7977  |  7979
Subject:
Callin' all numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 08:21:40 GMT

hi everybody,

I just flicked through the history of ldraw http://www.ldraw.org/community/history/ wondering how many people work on this project,
but sadly I got no answer. well, the easiest way to get some figures would be to ask some of the admins, but I also would like to
know which kind of progs do they use to put thier parts together. here is mine curriculum. put your name down after mine and add the
corresponding numbers and infos. (to make it
easier to count in the end)

1 - Willy Tschager (ldraw-nick: spaceodysee)
* author since april 2002
* parts made so fare: 16 + 4 fixes of other peoples parts
* progs:
Reflections 4.3
Notepad
Word for redmonds crapware