 CAD / Development / 8035
Re: Callin' all numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 13:39:54 GMT

I just flicked through the history of ldraw http://www.ldraw.org/community/history/ wondering how many people work on this
project,

hm ... so far we have reached number 10. CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I bet there are workin' more than 10 people on this project. come on
LURKERS you can make it!!! have your comin' out.