 CAD / Development / 8002
Re: Callin' all numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 21:41:46 GMT

Neat idea. I'm a bit of an exeption if you look at the programs I that use.

5 - Manfred Moolhuysen (very rarely used alias: moom)
*user since 1997, author since february 1998
*primitives made so far: 5 + 2 fixes of other peoples primitives
*parts made so far: 15 + 18 fixes of other peoples parts + 1 credit for
helping with another one's part
*my masterpiece so far: part #2871 - Electric Train Motor  9V Decorative Side
*progs
LDraw Launcher 5.50
LDraw
LEdit
L3P 1.3
Textpad (my prefered 'plain text file' editor)