 CAD / Development / 7988
Re: Callin' all numbers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 20:50:38 GMT

Orion Pobursky (aka BillTheFish)
PT User Name: OrionP
User since 1998, Author since March 2002

Parts authored: 16 + some part fixes

Programs used for authoring:
MLCad (Viewing and editing)
LDDP (L3P -check error clearing)
Notepad (For qick text fixes)
L3Lab (For BFC)
LDAO (For inlineing)
Quad2DAT (for patterns)
L-Calc (invaluble for line/line and line/polygon intersections)
Steve's Rotate speadsheet (For rings and cones)
Rhino (3D modeling of complex parts)
STL2DAT (For Rhino to DAT conversion)

Programs used for modelling:
MLCAD