 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 41 – 60 of about 7000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Idea for an ldraw related program

I'm a user of both Lego CAD programs and the sticker printer program and thought that it might be possible to combine some of the functionality into one program. My Idea ------- With the ldraw parts library you have a large number of patterned (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers, ldraw
(score: 2.179)

  Re: Idea for an ldraw related program

(...) Oh you star, that looks pretty much like what I need without hacking the program :-) I got it to produce a png, (I now know how part of your hard disc is layed out :-) ), are there any docs for it, I'd like to try to understand the parameters. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers, ldraw
(score: 2.178)

  BMP2DAT question (problem?)

Hi, I made some stickers for one of my trains. Now i'm making building instructions for this train and would like to add the stickers i made in the LDRAW design. Therefore i use the BMP2DAT utility found in LDAdd-On from Steven Bliss. This works (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jan-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers, ldraw
(score: 2.011)

  TrueType font converter?

Does anyone know of a utility to convert TT font glyphs to LDraw DATs? I would be interested in looking at writing such a beast, if it hasn't already been done. I'm looking at this to be able to create LDraw representations of custom stickers. And (...) (20 years ago, 26-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers, ldraw
(score: 2.002)

  CaroML development

Hi Dan, Thanks for these clarifications, as i said i am not a native english speaker, i usually use english when writing technical documents, i am a terrible diplomate and things get even worse if i have to negociate in a foreign language. So i (...) (19 years ago, 20-Sep-05, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers, ldraw
(score: 1.942)

  Getting rif off the 8.3 nomenclature???

guys, I'm currently working on 004219b.dat - Sticker System with Australia Flag Pattern. unfortunately there is no rule for subparts in the sticker standard: (URL) to the PT references: (URL) are subparts numbered? A: Subparts, which are stored in (...) (18 years ago, 27-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

stickers, ldraw
(score: 1.789)

  Library Specifications for Canvas Parts

Hi folks, I'm currently working on the "Canvas Wagon Cover with Oval and Two Crossed Cutlasses Pattern" (URL) and before I start cleaning the part for PT-fitness I'd like to ask the LSC for some guidelines, since this is the first canvas part ever (...) (17 years ago, 17-Feb-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, FTX)

stickers, ldraw
(score: 1.698)

  Lugnet.cad.dat heirarchy

Hey, folks. Now that we're a newsgroup, we should pay more attention to the subject line. (...) I tried to send an extended post on this subject, but I'm not sure where it went. It was basically along the same lines as Steve, though. I would only (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.615)

  Re: Stickers

the way i name my "stickers" are simply 0 ~Sticker:Maersk Logo thats an example.of coarse there are litterally millions of stickers, official and unofficial custom. now the "~" is ment for subparts. and if you think bout it, stickers can be (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.601)

  Re: Stickers (Was: x740 Minifig Vest)

(...) If we can figure out a standard for constructing, formatting, and naming them, no problem. As you said, the real value would be in high-quality renderings. I would just like to re-iterate that stickers *pre-applied* to pieces is a no-no. But (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.595)

  Re: Stickers (Was: x740 Minifig Vest)

Oops. Gotta remember to check all groups before posting. . . (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.594)

  RE: Parts and Pattern

(...) I think 2D is enough: when you apply the sticker, just offset it by e.g. 0.1 LDU (or even less) and it won't float noticeable. And stickers should be modeled using linetype 3 and 4 only. /Lars (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.581)

  Re: Line in the Sand

Steve Bliss wrote in message ... (...) Remember BFC must be disabled for transparent parts. That's what If 32 <= Color And Color <= 47 Then AccumClip = FALSE takes care of. Frankly I can't think of any situations where double-sided sections are (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.563)

  Re: L3P -check Messages and hold votes

(...) Try out LDraw Validator: (URL) zip file contains both a Windows and OS X binary. I'll post the source once the program is complete. What it checks: - Compliance with header spec (mostly, see below) - Compliance with !CATEGORY and !KEYWORDS (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jul-09, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

stickers, ldraw
(score: 1.553)

  Re: Sheriff's torso - Original town element

(...) I could really use the various decorated elements from the shell promo sets, to make my petrol station look better. I am particularly wanting any of the stickers from the pumps set and the tanker set and also the torso with the shell logo (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.553)

  Re: Some Words To BFC

(...) This is common to both every approach I have seen, obviously ! (...) Nope! No imediate benefits, because with the parent dependence restrictions, you have to have an entire branch compliant to be able to do BFC, which includes the root,i.e. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.543)

  Re: #8880 Wheel & Tire

AFAIK the only pieces still missing from the 8880 are the wheels and tyres, the gear stick and shift plate and the stickers and decorated elements. If you have finished these parts and are looking for something else to do, dont bother with the 8448 (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.530)

  I need some parts for my model for kidvention

I am looking for the car wash brush holder piece for the model I am going to have displayed at kidvention (my petrol station) I would also like, if possible, the stickers from the recent shell service station promotional sets, to stick on the model. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.529)

  Re: Texture mapping spec? (was Re: Doing Patterns and Bitmaps in MLCad)  [DAT]

(...) I second this ideia, and I would also like to add that extra directories never hurt backwards compatibility. I also have to say that you I would like to remember that we should try to follow the path of the more experienced, like the creators (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.516)

  Re: Stickers

[snipped ng list to lugnet.cad.dev] (...) My take on this is to make stickers this way: . Position the image horizontally at Y=-1 . Around the outside of the sticker, project a surface from Y=-1 to Y=1 . Make a blank surface, the same shape as the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

stickers
(score: 1.515)

More:  Next Page >>