 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3881 – 3900 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: ldraw.org running correctly?

It's not just you, LP. We're all having the same problem. Moreover, the parts finally got a good lamppost. Since I use lab computers, I have to download for each one I sit at. (especially with the mis-credited solid head in the new version!) To all (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.865)

  What about another Ldraw CAD tool but in delphi?

I whould like if possible to make my own CAD software like Ledit but for windows3.x/9x/NT/2K/XP but without using openGL or any hardware or direct X something like the way Ledit draws them and without using mouse but for windows small no power (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.865)

  File needing review on Parts Tracker

I just wanted to point out that this file: (URL) holding up the certification of 9 other files. This isn't the most critical or important situation on the PT, but I've had to hold certified files back from the last two updates because of this one (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.865)

  DAT files: Do No Harm

What consideration should an editor program make for unfamiliar content or eccentric style when it loads and saves an LDRAW file with changes? I am implementing the following general ideas in BrickDraw3D, based on various situations in test files. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.865)

  Re: ldraw-mode.el external viewer suggestion

(...) Good idea! Thanks, I have incorporated your code in LDraw-mode now. I added the ability to change the default parameters passed to the viewer, in case anybody wants to do that. I have considered adding this funcion myself, but I never saw the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.865)

  Re: Delphi and ldraw

I try 2 ways more I can't do it. (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.865)

  Re: DAT files: Do No Harm

(...) This sounds counter-productive to me. Judging from the official LDraw files, it appears that many of the original files follow these guidelines with respect to indentation: o Comments are not indented o All other lines are indented by one (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

ldraw
(score: 0.865)

  Re: Delphi and ldraw

"Eduardo Vazquez Harte" <eduvazhar@terra.es> skrev i meddelandet news:H1yu3w.AKw@lugnet.com... (...) You can't. Period. Windows doesn't virtualize DOS graphics, only the DOS text screen. (It was possible in OS/2, but there are many other things (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.865)

  Re: Problem with LDraw-Mode and LDDP Bezier Curve plugin

(...) I don't believe you! (...) Ok, fair enough. I've added the feature to add the "control lines". Put (setq ldraw-bezier-draw-control-lines t) in your .emacs file, and download the latest source from (URL) test it. Fredrik (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.864)

  Re: Segmented parts (ie hoses and flex tubes)

(...) This sounds like a good idea to me, except for one thing: the 0 LDRAW_ORG lines are generated at release-time by the release script. Every type listed is determined by other data in the file, or about the file -- parts are in the /parts (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.864)

  Re: LDMC site moved.

(...) Yeah, it sounds like a good idea to me. For a totally separate site, it could be mac.ldraw.org, or we could stuff it in the current nav layout under www.ldraw.org/community/mac/ -Tim (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.864)

  New Minifig

Since all the new Minifig parts (hand, left/right arms) are now available on the LDraw.org Parts Tracker, I though I'd make a minifig using them. The render can be found here: (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.build.minifigs)

ldraw
(score: 0.864)

  Mindstorms Parts?

I've seen a bunch of models out there that use the Mindstorms parts (e.g. the RCX) but I can't seem to find them in the Ldraw site files. Where do I get the parts files for Mindstorms? I would love to do some modeling but need Mindstorms parts to do (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.864)

  Re: ** QUAD2DAT ** version 0.9.4 released **

(...) I believe either LDDesignPad or LDraw Add-On will work for you. In LDAO, I'd open your file in the text editor. The first time you use the editor, you'll want to go into the editor's Options | Viewer Settings menu, and select which viewer to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.864)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for September 2002

(...) (URL) "Excellent rendering..." :-) /Lars (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.864)

  Re: Part 3650a

Hmm, interesting. Thanks for digging into this, Clark. It's hard to judge from the Technica pictures, but I'm guessing that for LDraw, we probably won't want separate files for 3650 and 3650a (if we did want separate files, we'd call them 3650a and (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.864)

  Callin' all numbers

hi everybody, I just flicked through the history of ldraw (URL) wondering how many people work on this project, but sadly I got no answer. well, the easiest way to get some figures would be to ask some of the admins, but I also would like to know (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.864)

  Re: Part 3650a

Steve, There are several variations of this gear: the height of the teeth and extra support. Technica lists the variations: (URL) and early Lugnet post that mentions the variation: (URL) 24t crown gear Name: 24t crown gear II Note: I consider both (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.864)

  Segmented parts (ie hoses and flex tubes)

Looking at some of the files generated using the new curve generator LDDesignPad plugin by Orion (as well as files generated by the EMacs macro it is based on), I noticed a problem when displaying with LDView (which might also effect L3P output). (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.864)

  ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for September 2002

That time o' month, MOTM goes to Greg Overkamp for his "Brickmor Soccer Stadium". Quite the mega-model, I can see a lot of painstaking detail went into that beauty. SOTM to Stefan Hansson for his haunting "Alone". I just have to laugh everytime I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.864)

More:  Next Page >>