Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for September 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 07:59:37 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Terry Keller writes:
See the winners and vote for the next MOTM & SOTM here:
http://www.ldraw.org/motm/

Kevin Dixon, you are not supposed to send in photos for the contest!

http://www.ldraw.org/images/community/contests/current_model_vote/m2002-10-dixon-large.jpg
http://www.ldraw.org/images/community/contests/current_scene_vote/s2002-10-dixon-large.jpg

Wow, "Excellent rendering..." :-)
/Lars